New Years Resolutions 2011
Since everyone's been doing it I might as well join the bandwagon and get on with mine.... and in no particular order....
- To keep this blog updated with lots of interviews, reviews and other fun things over the year!
- Start planning for travels for the summer and beyond! (will blog more about it later.)
- Buy a nice and fancy printer, think this was already last years resolution.
- Have a pet (probably NOT going to happen...)
- Learn to drive because I can't keep asking for any more lifts from people. I have been saying for the past 5 years.
- Be a better cook (haha!)
- Make more nicer things for my shop....
- ...and screen print too.
- I should visit my parents more.
- Cut down on takeaways in relation to point 6 which totally makes sense.....
- Get a tattoo because I keep on talking about it.
- Stop buying clothes so excessively. Oh and shoes.
- Re-do my website and get lots of nice work up.
- and find an agent who will look after me.
- Related to point 2 but travel around England more. Like Blackpool :)
- Need to be a positive person, lately I've been a right miserable git due to traveling around London in the snow.
There's some which I can do and some, well we'll see.
Have a happy new year folks and see you all in 2011!!