Wednesday 22 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!
11:31 am

Merry Christmas!!

I've not had much time to update due to work and rushing around for Christmas presents haha. However one of my New Year's Resolution is to continue to post new and exciting things I've seen so let's hope 2011 is going to be a year full of amazingness! The blog is starting to grow slowly which is my plan anyway, although my aim for next year is to update it a bit more and to get more artist interviews/ review os exhibitions around the UK.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the followers and artists who have been featured on the blog. And if you have any news to share with me please do email me, see the Contacts page for more details.

Well that's that and I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and New Year! Be merry, eat loads and have fun!

See you in 2011!!!

Jo xxxx

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment