Monday 24 June 2013

María Inés Gul
6:14 pm

María Inés Gul

Wow, has it already been 3 months since my last post? Sorry folks for the lack of blog posts, working full-time has totally sucked my time and energy. I'll be finishing my current job in July and lots of things will be happening (all good of course). All will be revealed very soon as Oh Lovely Things may potentially be on hiatus until things settle down again.

Anyway, I first discovered María Inés Gul's work through Rookie Mag. María does illustrations for Rookie Mag's online articles, which I think fits perfectly with their ethos and thinking. I really like her style and her use of colour combinations; there's a sense of playfulness and handmade quality to it.






You can find more of María's work on her Flickr site.

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment