Saturday 29 June 2013

Wander
11:30 am

Wander

To the first brave adventurers on Wander, welcome. To those still waiting to embark, we’re nearly there.—  The Wanderers


This post pretty sums up how I'm feeling right now and what the future holds for me. I am planning on going to Hong Kong in September for about a year to teach English as a foreign language. Kind of scary as I've never been away from home for so long! However, I feel like I need to do something new and exciting and this is the perfect time to go away for a bit.

So I was pretty stoked to find this awesome project called The Wander Postcard Project. The Wander Postcard Project is an ongoing project based on travelling. You can download the illustrations as high-res wallpapers for iPads and iPhones. 

I'm feeling really inspired and motivated; if there is something you want to do just go for it. Don't be afraid to take risks. 


Liz Schaffer

Lin Mei

Timothy J. Reyonlds

sodavekt

Edgar Palacios

Pablo Pintachan

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment