Saturday 8 September 2012

Changes
11:30 pm

Changes



Over the past few months I've been trying to re-create an image for 'oh lovely things'. However, every time I look at it I keep changing my mind and spend ages redesigning it! I think my problem is that I'd over complicate it and get proper frustrated with myself! Now the blog looks much cleaner and simpler; I like the fonts and the colour palette.
The blog posts have been a bit all over the place as well due the fact that my day job sucks the life out of me!

Since I've been working full-time it's been difficult to keep this running. My main target it to try and blog at least once a week- for sure! I'll be starting a CELTA course really soon and I'll be working part-time so I'll busy, busy, busy for the next few months. Exciting times ahead!

I'd still like to do artist's interviews so if you'd like to be featured on the blog please email me! I'd love to hear from you about the new look. Do you think anything else can be improved? What else what you like to see in terms of content?

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment