Friday 28 January 2011

Yay for Friday!
2:45 pm

Yay for Friday!

Woohooo it's Friday! It's been a bit of a long week... yesterday I was down in Kennington helping out with Gia London with their autumn/winter 2011/2012 look book.
To end the week this evening I'm off to Amelia's Compendium of Fashion Illustration launch party at 123 Bethnal Green Road. For once I'm going to look a bit smart and so I bought an All Saints dress for tonight. Double yay! Looking forward to meeting everyone, swapping business cards of some sort and having a right good old time.

And the final stop for tonight is heading down to Brick Lane for a salt beef bagel (if we're completely intoxicated with beer/ Strongbow for me.......) With mustard of course!

Anyway to get to you in the mood for the weekend have a listen to Flying Lotus can't stop playing this at the moment. He is most awesome.

I'm going to get ready pretty soon because it'll take me freakin' ages...... x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wonderful work being featured in such a great book, Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Torie! It was a super night, met lots of nice people and was a bit tipsy!x

    ReplyDelete