Thursday 11 November 2010

migh-T
2:36 pm

migh-T





Oh my goodness I totally suck at buying Christmas presents. I've spent the past couple of days trawling through the Internet looking for beautiful gifts...... still got a loooong way to go. I figured this year I should be looking more at independent designers and artists online shops like Peepshow Collective and Nobrow for inspiration. And why bother going out to Oxford Street when it's cold, wet, loads of tourists hanging about when you can do all your shopping online??! *Note due to the extreme British weather it has made me incredibly lazy.* This is probably why it's taking me ages.

Anyhow whilst browsing for presents I stumbled upon migh-T, a Japanese clothing range by Kumiko Watari. An amazing collection of crazy pattern clothes. Love it!

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment