Sunday 3 October 2010

UGUiSU
12:30 pm

UGUiSU






For as long as I can remember I've always been collecting Japanese stationary, be it the Hello Kitty pens, letter sets and funny looking stickers I have a lot! I've had some for almost ten years, yep I do love my paper! I get them mostly from Hong Kong so whenever I'm there I splurge on loads of paper goods. Well you can never have too much paper.........

So I'm happy to find UGUiSU a Japanese paper goods and gifts shop selling very pretty masking tapes, fabrics and lots of other packaging bits and bobs. There's a great selection of Washi tapes to choose from and you can buy them either as a bundle or singles. My favourite products has to be the pastel colour masking tapes and the wax paper envelopes in grid pattern. Not to mention the photos of the products giving you hints and tips on how to use them. I'll be buying some masking tape for my Etsy shop.

You can also read Uguisu's blog here. 

0 lovely comments:

Post a Comment